3.2.12

a glimpse

I was on Kev's laptop the other day looking through this folder of photos he's taken from his iPhone. Tons of these great pics of our kids that I have never seen. So fun!!

In the hundreds of photos I came across this one:


Our of so many hundreds photos, this one normally would not have caught my eye.

Except for the fact that it is what Halle was wearing that terrible night her seizures began. That was the little leotard that made me cry as we sedated her, singing her primary songs softly in her ear as the tears ran down her chubby little cheeks. I feel and remember so much when I see this simple photo.

So little. So innocent and trusting.



So much has happened since that day. Sometimes I wonder if the girl I was then would have even like the person I am today? Does the person I am today really like the girl she was?

What a journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment